Barilla Fusilli Semolina Pasta, 3 Boxes x 500g
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 1 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Fusilli were born in the center-south of Italy, and get their name from the "fuso", the knitting tool used to roll up wool. Their shape is created by three small wings elegantly twisted on themselves, in a spiral movement, which captures every type of sauce.
- Great source of energy
- Low Glycemic Index, keeping you fuller for longer
- Source of Iron and B vitamins
- Package Quantity: 3
- Product Size: 500 grams
- Grains Rice Type: Spaghetti
- Merchant Name: Sanadeeg
- Country Of Origin: Italy
- Packaged Food Brand: Barilla
- Packaged Food Category: Grains, Rice & Pasta